Bullock County Death Certificates (Alabama)

Coroners and Medical Examiners in Bullock County, Alabama are responsible for determining the cause, time, and manner of death for a deceased person. As part of this job, they maintain Bullock County death records, including death certificates. These records list information about how the deceased person passed away, the time and place of death, and any personal information about the deceased, such as the person's name, date of birth, and age at death. Coroners and Medical Examiners report this information to state and local government authorities, who may also issue Bullock County death certificates. These records may be available through the Bullock County Coroner and Medical Examiner's website.

Bullock County Medical Examiner & Coroner Union Springs AL 662 Bullock County 127 36089 334-738-5925

Clerk Offices in Bullock County, Alabama maintain and preserve public records for a local government, including vital documents such as death certificates. Bullock County death certificates provide information on the deceased individual's name, the place and time of death, and age at death. They may also include the cause of death. Bullock County Clerks often issue certified death certificates, which may be required to settle financial and legal matters such as wills, estates, or filing for life insurance. Death certificates can also be used for genealogical research, and some Clerk Offices maintain Bullock County vital records that date back to the 1600s. Clerk Offices typically provide online access to death certificates.

Bullock County Circuit Clerk Union Springs AL 217 North Prairie Street 36089 334-738-2280

Midway City Clerk Midway AL 32868 Highway 82 36053 334-529-3261

Health Departments in Bullock County, Alabama monitor public health and keep vital records, and they operate at the state, county, or local level. As part of this job, Health Departments maintain Bullock County death certificates, which include information about the deceased individual such as name, date of birth, time and place of death, and age at death. Death certificates may also include the cause of death. These records can be used to settle legal and financial matters, including wills, estates, and life insurance filings. Death certificates may be available through the Bullock County Health Department website.

Bullock County Health Department Union Springs AL 103 Conecuh Avenue West 36089 334-738-3030

Hospitals in Bullock County, Alabama provide a range of medical services to patients of all ages, and they also create death records for individuals who pass away or are declared dead at a Hospital. These death certificates list the deceased individual's name, the time and place of death, and age at death, and they may also include the cause of death. Bullock County Hospitals report death information to Alabama State and local government authorities, which issue certified Bullock County death certificates that act as legal proof of death. Hospital death certificates may be available online through the Hospital website.

Bullock County Hospital Union Springs AL 102 West Conecuh Avenue 36089 334-738-2140