Garvin County Death Certificates (Oklahoma)

Clerk Offices in Garvin County, Oklahoma maintain and preserve public records for a local government, including vital documents such as death certificates. Garvin County death certificates provide information on the deceased individual's name, the place and time of death, and age at death. They may also include the cause of death. Garvin County Clerks often issue certified death certificates, which may be required to settle financial and legal matters such as wills, estates, or filing for life insurance. Death certificates can also be used for genealogical research, and some Clerk Offices maintain Garvin County vital records that date back to the 1600s. Clerk Offices typically provide online access to death certificates.

Garvin County Clerk Pauls Valley OK 201 West Grant Avenue 73075 405-238-2843

Lindsay City Clerk Lindsay OK 312 South Main Street 73052 405-756-2019

Paoli Town Clerk Paoli OK 406 West Davis Street 73074 405-484-7844

Health Departments in Garvin County, Oklahoma monitor public health and keep vital records, and they operate at the state, county, or local level. As part of this job, Health Departments maintain Garvin County death certificates, which include information about the deceased individual such as name, date of birth, time and place of death, and age at death. Death certificates may also include the cause of death. These records can be used to settle legal and financial matters, including wills, estates, and life insurance filings. Death certificates may be available through the Garvin County Health Department website.

Garvin County Health Department Pauls Valley OK 1809 South Chickasaw Street 73075 405-238-7346

Garvin County Health Department Lindsay OK 700 West Comanche Street 73052 405-756-2928

Hospitals in Garvin County, Oklahoma provide a range of medical services to patients of all ages, and they also create death records for individuals who pass away or are declared dead at a Hospital. These death certificates list the deceased individual's name, the time and place of death, and age at death, and they may also include the cause of death. Garvin County Hospitals report death information to Oklahoma State and local government authorities, which issue certified Garvin County death certificates that act as legal proof of death. Hospital death certificates may be available online through the Hospital website.

Lindsay Municipal Hospital Lindsay OK 1305 West Cherokee Street 73052 405-756-1404

Pauls Valley General Hospital Pauls Valley OK 100 Valley Drive 73075 405-238-5501